Made in Armenia Tee
ARTSAKH Established 189 BC
*PLEASE NOTE, WE ONLY HAVE SIZE XXL AVAILABLE. WE WILL NO LONGER BE PRODUCING THIS ITEM IN ARMENIA. THREE XXLS LEFT.*
Our continued presence is an act of resistance, but only if we are not silent. That's why we designed our "ARTSAKH Established 189 BC" shirts to be unapologetically Armenian.
- Made in Armenia
- Armenian-made fabric (100% cotton)
- Mount Ararat on the sleeve
- Unisex sizing | Size Chart
- (Women and smaller persons: we recommend ordering size M or L if you want an "oversized"/dress fit. The shirts are long in the torso.)
- We use 100% compostable clothing bags and 100% compostable polymailers to ship
Why "189 BC"
Artsakh's Urartian-Armenian roots can be traced to the fifth century BC and earlier, but it was in 189 BC that Artsakh became one of the provinces of the re-established Kingdom of Armenia. Eight centuries later, Artsakh started experiencing several waves of migration and occupation, by the Arabs, Seljuk Turks, Mongols, and others, but it nonetheless maintained its indigenous Armenian population and preserved (and rebuilt) its ancient cultural heritage. Three thousand years and counting, the arc of time bends toward our side.