SOLID GOLD CHARM – Little Dragon
We've partnered with our favorite jeweler to bring you luxury charms like no other. Consciously made by The Carbon Culture in their NYC Studio. Designed with love by QAMI JAN.
Each charm is uniquely Armenian. And each charm is solid gold.
- All jewelry is 100% upcycled solid gold (never plated or vermeil) | available in 14k yellow gold or 14k rose gold
- Eco-conscious packaging | unique magnetic closure gift box designed by QAMI JAN, which you will never want to throw away
- Production time 4-7 business days
- Made and designed with love in NYC by Armenian women-owned businesses
- Option to choose a loop or lock on the charm
- Option to add a matching cable chain or paperclip necklace
- Cable chain is 16 in. long and 1.3 mm thick solid gold
- Paperclip necklace is 16 in. long with solid gold links that are each 10 mm long and machined into hollow links for lighter weight and easier wearability
The Dragon (or "Vishap" | Վիշապ) in Armenian mythology is the spirit of water and wealth. They are believed to be related to ancient water and fertility worship, in proto-Armenian culture. Monuments of dragons ("Vishapakar" | Վիշապաքար, literally a "dragon stone") were often stationed near water sources such as mountain springs and ponds, where they offered protection.
Each little dragon charm comes with a loop or a lock, so that you can style them on cable chains or clip them onto paperclip necklaces. No matter how you style them, you will always wear them proudly.
/ Charm designed by Taleen Setrakian /